2012年9月18日星期二

Lecture 2


Lecture 2


My entrepreneurial idea is about a new kind of social media. It will be totally different from facebook or twitter. It won’t be characters based or picture based. It will be a website that give you more than the social activity which based on 3D technology. Everybody can find something they interested in from my website.

 

Lecture: This lecture will related to the hardware and the system unit. As we all know, the computers today are very powerful and will become much more powerful in the future. I think if we just use the PC at home, we cannot even have full use of our computers. The CPU is more powerful than we need, the RAM is more powerful as well. And it is a waste of the computer and technology. But my website will change this situation. It will be 3D based and all of the world will be divided by the place that you interested in. 3D tech can easily attract people to use my new kind of social media and it will also make full use of our computers.

 

In my opinion, my idea can only come true in today’s computer science. I cannot even think about use 3D tech before 20 years. But the development of computer give me the chance. Computers become more and more powerful so that we can do anything we want in our computers. And of course it won’t be so difficult to develop a brand new 3D based website which contains the maps all over the world. So that I appreciate today’s technology for it bring us so many opportunities to make our ideas come true.

 

Finally, let’s talk about how today’s computer tech will help me to attract my users. First, the GPS can tell users where their friends are and we can tag the positions on the map(the map will be 3D, or user can set it to 2D). So that they can find their friends directly. And I can use this technology to make money. I can tell the shops to make commercials on my website in order to attract customers around their shops. Furthermore, my website will be divided by cities, so I can push the news happens in the position of the city that my users interested in. In this way, they even don’t need to open another page to check the news. After that, the basic part of my website and is also the original idea of my website, I think people can have a virtual travel on my website. Nowadays, people can travel all over the world easily, but maybe they don’ t have enough time or cannot afford it. So that they can come to my website and add the cities they want to go or interested in, and look around the cities and find the comments on this cities and the residents’ leaving messages.

没有评论:

发表评论