2012年9月6日星期四

my Entrepreneurial Idea


I want to set up a new website that people can share their travelling experience with people all over the world. Compared with the online travel forum, this website will be more than travelling. The residence can also go to the website to find something fun.

I compare this idea with twitter. Twitter divides people by their interests, but my ideal website divides people by where they come from. They can put anything about their area to the website and their idea about their areas on the website. And the other residents can see the ideas and the travelers can find the information about that place. Further more, those who don’t afford travelling can also travel virtually in this website.

I get this idea because last time I went to travel I found it is hard to find some information about destination. Besides, the information I found was very diverse so that I spent a lot of time reading that. If I open my website, than people will easy to find the information and plan their travels conveniently.

Above is concept of my Entrepreneurial Idea.

2 条评论:

  1. I like this idea, however, what is the fun that you are talking about? I am sure there are travel based web pages, but what will make yours different from theirs? I think it would be better if you include more details on what the website will include. Is the website gonna be picture based or text based?

    回复删除
  2. I think you can create a plate about food, because every place all have the Characteristic food. For travelling, I think the most important thing is food. You can create this food plate and let visitor share their experience.

    回复删除