2012年9月9日星期日

Lecture Post

Lecture Post
Entrepreneurial Idea Overview: My entrepreneurial idea is to create a website which divided the world to area to area. So that people all around can find their hometowns and the area place they interest in. And the people who want to travel to the other place, they can go to the website and find some information about the place and who cannot afford traveling can easily have a virtual travel in this website.

Lecture: I have checked some hot social networks like facebook, twitter or renren, these networks always divide people by their interests or major or work or school. But many time people even want to know what happened around them. For example, if a LA person move to NY, he can easily used to NY via this network. But if he still go to facebook, he will learn little about NY, because the majority of his friends are in LA.

Then i want to talk about how i have this idea. This summer i want to travel to The Tai mountain which is one of the most famous mountains in China, but i found it is hard to find much information about my trip. After my trip, i think that if there was network that can help me, my trip would be much more wonderful. So i got this idea.

I think my idea will be based on customers' data. I won't base my website either on words or pictures, my idea will be based on 3D. I want to set up a new form of the social media, people can see the 3D world on the computer, and find their friends directly. I think the computers today is far more super than before, and this lead to a lot of surplus. So if i can make a 3D website, the website will make great use of the surplus. At the beginning, i will set up some areas that i know well such as syracuse and shanghai. Then the network will attract more people from syracuse or shanghai, then they can set up the cities or area they know well. As we know, the Internet attract the users much faster than the traditional media. So that won't be long before my network to cover the world. After that i can make a new  program to make an app that people can have a virtual travel on my network. I think this will be the greatest part of my idea. Image that if an old man want to travel to the Tai mountain, then he can use my network to make a virtual one and even take a photo via the app. That is my lecture about my Entrepreneurial Idea. The main concept is the speed of the Internet spread and the modern tech on the computers. 

1 条评论:

  1. If it can be true,your website may surpass the Facebook or Twitter!

    回复删除