2012年10月6日星期六

Lecture 3

     Lecture
Summery: My entrepreneurial idea is about a new kind of social media. It will be totally different from facebook or twitter. It won’t be characters based or picture based. It will be a website that give you more than the social activity which based on 3D technology. Everybody can find something they interested in from my website.

My website will be running by the cloud computing. The cloud computing will help me running the website a lot, of course. When users use my website, they will not download the data from my servers, instead, they will download from cloud, somewhere on the internet. The new technology will help me run my website better for i needn't to care much about the hard drive. On the contrary, i can improve my website. I am sure that my website will use a lot of space to store the user's data because it will be based on 3D.

Then in the second paragraph, i want to talk about my plan to use the new technology. Since 2006, the cloud computing is invented, the world began to concern about the new technology. And Amazon began to provide the cloud storing. I think it will be more convenient to use in several years. I will put my data on cloud and users can just download the data from cloud. It will provent me from a large problem of saving the huge data of my website. Thanks for the new technology that bring us the new way to use the internet.

In the end, i want to talk about a new idea to run my website. Since my website need a lot of space to store the data and i need to pay a lot for the space in the cloud. Maybe i can have a further use of the cloud computing. I can just get data from the users who are online and send the data to others. I can save a lot of money by using this new idea because if there are enough users online, then other users can download the data from the users who are online instead of from my storage in the cloud. Just like the peer-to-peer download technology. 

没有评论:

发表评论