2012年10月20日星期六

Lecture 4



Lecture: I think that my website will be safer than the other websites. I will use the technology which similar to the Google Wallet. My users will have an experience to safe their privacies. They will not need to print their user’s name to log in their accounts. I think that five years later, people can use the camera to monitor their faces and log in their accounts.

I think the technology to monitor one’s face to verify a person will soon become a popular technology. And it of course is a safe way for users. I will develop a new software so that people even do not need to establish a new user’s name. Because the software can remember the user’s face and verify the user later. The users only need to think a name for their friends finding them.

Finally I want to talk about the privacy when use the website.  I think when we use the website like Facebook, it is really not safe. I can find any information about a person on Facebook if he or she use Facebook. I want to establish a system so that people can divide their friends to different groups. And pull the information to different groups so that person can control who to view their information and status. And I think it is really a time to change our ways of using social media.

2 条评论:

  1. This is a really good idea. I agree you in try to change it so that the user information is safe and it helps to bring back some of the privacy that we lose. Privacy is very important and building a social site that have that would be good for a change.

    回复删除
  2. Many social networking there is the problem of security is not enough, I think some of the social network can be reached and the anti-virus software company security technology contract, this will help each other and common development.

    回复删除