2012年10月10日星期三

Lecture about OS in my idea


Summary: My entrepreneurial idea is about a new kind of social media. It will be totally different from Facebook or twitter. It won’t be characters based or picture based. It will be a website that give you more than the social activity which based on 3D technology. Everybody can find something they interested in from my website.

In this lecture I want to talk about the operating system using on my website. Of course my website needs an operating system to run. And a good OS is very essential to me, because my website will be 3D based so that I need a strong OS to running my website. I think I will select MS Windows and IOS because these are very nice and many people use these two OS so my website will easy to spread.

Then I think I want the OS to be stronger, for example, the Windows is now support 3D, and I want it to be better. And I hope that the IOS will support it as well. Then I can develop a software to run in the GUI so that my users can log in my website directly.

In the end, I want to talk about the use of my website on the smart phone. Not like the word based Facebook, my website will be 3D based. So I really need to develop a good App for my website. But it may not be very hard, look at the google earth, it is 3D as well. Since there is an good example, that will be easier for me. And now the 4G is more and more common, so it will benefit me a lot to run my website on the smart phone with the Android, IOS or Windows OS. 

没有评论:

发表评论